Thursday, January 16, 2014

Why??

I tried again to reach out to my oldest daughter. Here are the messages.

Hey honey. I'm not trying to butt in here, I just want you to add one of our accounts so we can see little Tobias when he gets here. And, what's wrong with your water heater? Hope the landlord can get it fixed quickly. I had to heat water on the stove for 6 weeks to bathe and do dishes because ours went out and we didn't have the money to replace it. Oh, and happy birthday a couple of days early.


If you don't want to add me, then could you please send me pictures to my cellphone?


my txting phone is going to be turned off. and might sound mean...but i don't want to deal with the drama like i did last time i added u...all the fighting and shit. i have enough stress in life right now than to deal w/ that all over again.




I'M BEING PUNISHED FOR SOMETHING I HAVEN'T DONE!!! Needless to say, every single account we have has been blocked by her because of her HUSBAND!!! He can't handle the truth so he starts a fight then turns it around that we, or rather I, start the fight. NOW I CAN'T EVEN GET INFORMATION ABOUT MY GRANDCHILDREN BECAUSE OF THAT PSYCHOPATH!! MOTHER FUCKER HAS MY DAUGHTER COMMITTED AFTER HE PUSHED AND PUSHED UNTIL SHE WAS ENRAGED AND THREATENED TO KILL HIM BUT I'M THE DRAMA STARTER????


WHY DID MY DAD HAVE TO DIE?? WHY WASN'T IT ME?? I'M THE ONE THAT MY ENTIRE FAMILY CAN'T STAND UNLESS I AM DOING SOMETHING FOR THEM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment